CashIQ Terms and Conditions
CashIQ Terms of Service
CashIQ prohibits the User from utilising, distributing, publishing, suppling or applying any part, parts or portion of the Data for direct marketing purposes to home or residential addresses, and to impose a similar condition on any of other party to which it sells, distributes, publishes, supplies or applies the Data, or any part or parts or portion of it or any Data supplied hereunder which has been reformatted, and to which no additional data of the Licensee itself has been added to, and the User shall equally impose this prohibition on such other parties. By using any CashIQ Ltd (“CashIQ”) web site, [www.cashiq.net] (including any other web addresses) ( the “Service”), or any services of CashIQ, you, the User, defined as any individual, company or organisation that is using the CashIQ Service through the website or otherwise, agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
CashIQ agrees to allow the User to access the information contained on this website. This information is received from a variety of sources which includes the Companies Registration Office, The UK Companies House, The Land Registries Online Service, Registered / Unregistered Judgment databases and others (the “Data Houses”). All usage is therefore governed in turn by those Data Houses terms and conditions of trading, which you are also agreeing to be bound by.
The information contained in this Service has been supplied largely by the Companies Registration Office, which in turn was supplied by or on behalf of companies, pursuant to statutory obligation. The Data Houses, among others are some of the main suppliers of this data. To that end, neither the Data Houses nor Cash IQ can vouch for the accuracy of such information and shall not be responsible for the consequences of any errors or omissions, through fraud, negligence or otherwise in respect of the information provided.
CashIQ reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.cashiq.net/terms.html
An Account is defined as the User’s account, be it free or paid, established by CashIQ for the benefit of the User following the User voluntarily registering with CashIQ to use the Service. All information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services (the “Content”) are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. Violation of any of the following terms below will result in the termination of your Account:
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the registration process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and password. CashIQ cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- If you become aware of an unauthorised use of your password or of your Account, you agree to notify CashIQ immediately.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your Account (even when Content is posted by others who have Accounts under your Account).
- If you are using a free Account, you are not permitted to block advertisements of any kind.
- One person may not maintain more than one free Account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
CashIQ prohibits the User to use the Account to distribute, through advertisement or otherwise material that is offensive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy, abusive or illegal, which violates any rights of any third parties or which may give rise to liability to CashIQ or any third party or violate any applicable law (“Unlawful Distribution”). While CashIQ prohibits such Unlawful Distribution of such material through the Service, you understand and agree that CashIQ cannot be responsible for Unlawful Distribution posted on the Service or otherwise by an Account holder and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Customers may access their CashIQ Account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses CashIQ, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that CashIQ shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if CashIQ has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to CashIQ via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your Account’s access to the API. CashIQ, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. CashIQ will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the Account owner prior to suspension.
- CashIQ reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading & Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying Accounts. Free Accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- If you initially sign up for a paying Account you will be billed on sign up and thereafter monthly starting on the 30th day after your Account was initially created. An upgrade from the free plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis, at the discretion of CashIQ, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open Account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in your Service, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. CashIQ does not accept any liability for such loss.
Links to or from web sites and resources, web based or otherwise, may be provided on this website and through our Service. These links are provided solely as a convenience to the User of this site and not as an endorsement of the contents of such third-party sites. We suggest you read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all such referenced websites ancillary to our Service before using or visiting them. Cash IQ accepts no responsibility for any advertisement placed or provided through our website or Service.
Cancellation & Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your Account. An email or phone request to cancel your Account is not considered a valid cancellation. You can cancel your Account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Subscription screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your Account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- CashIQ, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other CashIQ service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the
- Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. CashIQ reserves the right to refuse the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service & Prices
- CashIQ reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently,the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the
- CashIQ Site (www.cashiq.net) or the Service itself.
- CashIQ shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright, Intellectual Property & Content Ownership
- All Content posted on the Service must comply with copyright law. CashIQ claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- CashIQ does not pre-screen Content, but CashIQ has the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- CashIQ and the information contained herein are protected by copyright, database rights, unfair extraction rights and other intellectual property rights. CashIQ. is the owner of or has the right to provide the information contained on the Service. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any intellectual property rights or any license of same in CashIQ, or the information contained on the Service. Accordingly, no part of this Service may be used, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner other than for the sole purposes of your personal use of this Service meaning you may only display it on your computer screen or mobile device and print it out on your printer for the sole purpose of viewing it. In addition, no part of this Service may be displayed in public, uploaded, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way. In particular, you may not sell or trade in any material contained in this Service. Any other use, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of CashIQ is strictly prohibited. All rights are reserved.
- Any CashIQ logos/designs are trademarks of CashIQ. Other trademarks and company or business names or logos/designs are the property of their respective owners.
Privacy & Data Protection
Warranties, Liability & Indemnity
- While considerable efforts are made to ensure that the Content contained on the CashIQ Service is as accurate as possible, CashIQ makes no representations, conditions or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in relation to the accuracy of the information contained on the Service. Without limitation, CashIQ makes no representations, conditions or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, quality or suitability of any information contained on CashIQ.
- Use of CashIQ is at your own risk. CashIQ is not an agent for and does not vouch for those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed, advertised or referred to in, or whose website may be linked to the Service, nor for the availability, suitability, reliability, quality or prices of such goods or services. All users should satisfy themselves as to the exact details regarding any goods or services referred to on the Service.
Disclaimer in relation to CashIQ
Without limitation to the other provisions of these terms and conditions:
- CashIQ is the publisher of CashIQ and has taken every care to produce the Content as accurately as possible. CashIQ provides a search service of the CashIQ data. However, CashIQ Ltd. fully disclaims and assumes no responsibility of liability for any loss or damage of any kind with respect to CashIQ (including without limitation, in relation to incorrect or omitted information, incorrect or omitted wording or any listings or advertisements) whether resulting from negligence, accident or any other cause.
- The listings that comprise CashIQ were supplied under contract to CashIQ neither CashIQ nor its agents are responsible for such listings with respect to their accuracy or completeness.
- In addition, the inclusion of an advertisement for goods or services in CashIQ does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of any kind in respect of those goods or services by CashIQ. CashIQ does not make any representation of any kind about the quality or fitness for purpose of the goods or services of any individual, company or organisation advertising on the Service, nor that such a individual, company or organisation has the necessary skill to render the goods or services advertised nor that they will render any goods or services with due skill, care and diligence. CashIQ recommends you read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all such referenced websites which are advertised ancillary to the CashIQ Service before using or visiting them. Cash IQ accepts no responsibility for any advertisement placed, provided or referenced through our website or Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying Account holders and is only available via email and online helpdesk.
- You understand that CashIQ uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, CashIQ, or any other CashIQ service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by CashIQ.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any CashIQ customer, employee, member, or director will result in immediate Account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 500 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by CashIQ) of other CashIQ customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your
- Account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- CashIQ does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that CashIQ shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if CashIQ has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of CashIQ to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and CashIQ and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and CashIQ (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email@example.com].
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. This will not prevent CashIQ from pursuing any claims in respect of a breach of these Terms of Service or otherwise in any other jurisdiction in the world. Any users of CashIQ who access the website from jurisdictions outside of Ireland are responsible for ensuring that they comply with any applicable local laws.